Next Class Series Beginning Soon
Series II will begin on October 7th, 2019. It will be 20 classes, held on consecutive Monday mornings, from 9 am to 10:30 am (all times Eastern).
Classes will be held on line, using ZOOM. For more information, please register and ZOOM info will be provided.
Please use the form at the bottom of the page to sign up for a free trial class.
Do you or your sales team struggle with:
- Failure to understand the prospects needs?
- Being treated like a “salesman” (nuisance)?
- Being lied to?
- Long sales cycles?
- Being “shopped” and then low balled?
- Spending more time educating then selling?
- Poor Time Management?
If any of these ring a bell, then maybe this class is for you.
- PEO Basics
- Determining Fair Pricing
- What you need to find out from prospects
- Sell Today, Educate Tomorrow
- Work with agents
- Work with PEO brokers
- Work with CPAs
- Follow up, not Foul up
- Make sure your quotes don’t get “shopped”
- Recovering lost clients
- Getting referrals from … well anyone!
- Networking, and how to avoid Not Working
- Personality profiles (DISC)
- Bonding and Rapport
- Turning Competition in to Strategic Partnerships
- Goal Setting and Tracking
- Making your “cookbook”
- Sales Journaling
- Testing / Evaluation